At the end of the meal, Saatchi got up left the table by himself.
The couple eventually left the restaurant in a taxi together.
Charles Saatchi alleged he began dating the TV chef ‘in the last six months of John’s life’.
But an unnamed source who knew Mr Diamond told the Sunday People: ‘When he knew he didn’t have long left, he gave his tacit approval to Saatchi.
Inquiries are in hand to establish the facts." The couple were spotted having a much more amicable meal at Scott's this past Saturday June 15.
"They sat outside as usual, he smoked a lot but their conversation was very normal," a source told Us.
In the wake of the controversy, a new photo has since emerged showing Saatchi covering his wife's mouth as the two dined out in London in December 2012.
Charles Saatchi is selling off part of his art collection to help keep free admission to his gallery.
News has confirmed, although a rep for the 53-year-old Lawson declined to provide further details.‘John himself sanctioned the relationship when he knew he was going to die.‘He was very keen on his young children having a father figure so actively encouraged Nigella to date Saatchi.’ Supporters of Nigella called the claims ‘hurtful and untrue’. Nigella Lawson's husband has been slapped with a caution for assault from British police following an inquiry into photos that surfaced Sunday showing him allegedly choking the celebrity chef while the two dined at a London restaurant last week.Per article…and carried out an investigation," a spokesman for the Metropolitan Police told the paper, adding that Saatchi "voluntarily attended a central London police station and accepted a caution for assault."The caution doesn't amount to a criminal conviction per se, per Reuters, but it may be meted out to an adult who cops to a minor offense and be used as court evidence down the line should the need arise.